1) The A-wing costume is no longer for sale from Nein Nunb. I'll talk to him about removing or posting about that. I traded my RFT for his A-wing.
2) The Tycho fig from Hasbro, the 4th A-wing pilot in the SW line, is still not accurate enough for my tastes. Leg straps are wrong, vest is a little off. Spats need to be lighter.
3) Yes, I was referring to CB. They will piece items out. I for instance bought a classic BSG jacket from them for much cheaper than the whole costume they sell/sold. In the new year I plan to ask them how much for just the vest as that is the one piece of my X-wing which hasn't been upgraded.
4) A-wing arm pockets. How many do they have? Just one like an X-wing pilot? _________________ _______________________________________
- Lao-Jon Yung, Jedi Knight
- Lt Jak "Novahawk" Hunter, X-wing pilot and A-wing pilot Warhawk Squadron
- Sgt Zev Youngblood, Rebel Commando
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You can post calendar events in this forum