[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/padme-disguise.jpg” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/padme-disguise-113×300.jpg” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”2″ dia=”250px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Undershirt with a jewel neckline and wide knuckle-length sleeves of a medium blue crinkled, homespun matte fabric. Wrapped about each lower forearm are strips of a grayish-tan homespun cloth with the edges left raw.
2. Sleeveless hip-length tunic of a medium heathered gray thick textured homespun matte fabric with a scoop neckline.
3. Wide soft belt (or narrow obi) of a medium blue crinkled, homespun matte fabric. Over this is a firmer belt of a dark brown textured homespun matte fabric with diagonal pintuck-like texture with an all-over pattern of very small tan buttonhole eyelets (eyelets maybe embroidered or finely painted). In addition, over the brown belt is a length of the medium blue crinkled, homespun matte fabric, gathered in the center front with a large round black buckle with a round red-orange cinnabar-like stone carved with an Art Deco-like arched motif.
4. Loose-fitting pants in a dark, muted plum/purple crinkled, homespun matte fabric. The lower legs are also wrapped in raw-edged strips of a dark, muted plum/purple homespun matte fabric.
5. Dark brown matte leather or leather-like flat-soled shoes or boots.
6. Hair is pulled away from the face and secured at the crown of the head. Two narrow braids encircle the head like a band, a large braided bun is wrapped at the crown of the head with several narrow braids descending from it along with a large section of hair left to hang loose and two narrow draped braids reaching from one side of the bun to the other. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.
- Padawan’s Guide Tatooine Peasant page
- SWFFAQ Tatooine Peasant page