The Senior Officers (Rogue One) belong to upper command staff of the Rebel Alliance military. They are commanders of larger military units such as the Yavin 4 Special Forces division, oversee the Alliance Starfighter Command, or are liaisons for high ranking fleet officers and work as part of fleet command. (Source: Star Wars, Rogue One – The Ultimate Visual Guide)
- Two rectangular gusseted/cargo style patch pockets with top flaps, located approximately even with the hips-one on either side of the front opening.
- Two rectangular patch pockets with top flaps, located on the upper chest- one on either side of the front opening.
- Saffron or mustard–colored shoulders/yoke.
- Buttons or other closures are hidden.
- Wrist-length sleeves are plain without elbow patches or cuffs.
- Jacket has a mandarin collar.
- Military BDU-style jacket reaching below the hip.
- Jacket is khaki or tan and made of a matte medium weight cotton, poly/cotton blend or similar fabric.
- Topstiching along the edges of the edges of the pocket flaps.
- Topstitching around the edge of the yoke.
- Pockets should be proportional to the wearer.
- Utility trousers similar in style to military BDUs.
- Pants are khaki, coyote brown, or chocolate brown bottom weight cotton or similar fabric.
- Two rectangular cargo-style pockets with a top flap along the outside of each leg, any closures are hidden.
- Pants are worn tucked into the boots at the ankle.
- Pants may have rectangular padding approximately 15.24 cm x 10.16 cm (6 inches by 4 inches) added to the knees- proportional to the wearer.
- Tan, beige, or middle brown shirt made of topweight natural fabric such as a broadcloth.
- Collar ends in a point on each side.
- Front has a rectangular bib with seams on the bottom and both sides.
- Wrist-length, plain sleeves without cuffs.
- Closures are hidden.
- Worn tucked into the pants.
- Invisible closures (screen used closure was snap tape, other invisible closures also accepted).
- Two rows of stitching around bib edges.
- Vertical stitching on sides of bib continue to the bottom of the shirt.
- Back yoke.
Belt and Buckle
- Dark tan to dark brown leather or leather-like belt (RFT style).
- Belt is approximately 6 cm (2 inches) wide.
- Octagonal silver buckle approximately 6-6.5 cm wide by 10.5 cm long (2-2.5 inches wide by 4 inches long).
- Ankle high boot in brown or black leather or leather-like material.
- No visible laces.
- Anklet-style cuffs that match boot color (screen used cuffs were integrated as part of the boot).
- 2 silver signal flares held in the ankle cuff.
- Spat-like detail stitching.
- Vertical inside zipper.
- Silver slider buckle attached to the cuff at the ankle back. Buckle is approximately 5 cm (2 inches) tall and sticks out to the back.
- Silver metal square or with a metallic appearance.
- Red or blue circles (pips) arranged in a pattern consistent with the rank of captain or higher.
- Pips sit in indentations and are just below or flush with the badge face.
- Worn on the right side of the jacket, just above the breast pocket.
- Duster Overcoat is worn over the jacket.
- Duster is white, cream, or natural color and made of a medium weight cotton, or similar fabric.
- Ankle length duster style coat.
- Shawl style lapels that are approximately equal to the width of one shoulder at the top, and taper to a point below the waist.
- Double welted pockets approximately 15.24 cm (6 inches) long placed over the hips*, pockets are angled upward at approximately a 45 degree angle.
Note: Pockets should be proportional to the wearer.
See more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7AuVg8OL3A
(Source: Rogue One Secrets Explained | The Star Wars Show)
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colors, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build.
Standard Authors: PArmstr, tenebris, RebelLady