Amilyn Holdo and Leia Organa met as teenagers when both served in Coruscant’s Apprentice Legislature, with the outspoken, unconventional Gatalentan and the tart-tongued, driven Alderaanian becoming unlikely friends. Holdo joined the Resistance and attained the rank of vice admiral, commanding the Ninka. (Source: Star Wars Databank)
- Long-sleeved, loosely-fitting, hip-length jacket. Jacket is made of a rainbow or iridescent material with random patches of yellow, green, pink, red, dark blue, sky blue, and orange.
- The jacket opens with straight edges down the center front. These center front edges meet under the belt, but otherwise hang open. There are no visible zippers, snaps, or other closures.
- There is a narrow vertical strip down the middle each of the front panels. Just above the belt, on the outside of this strip, the seam opens into a pocket large enough to put your hand in.
- There are two lines of elastic gathering around the upper arm of each sleeve. These gathers are roughly 1/3 and 2/3 of the way between the elbow and the shoulder.
- The ends of the sleeves are tucked into the gloves at the wrist.
- Jacket is self-lined with similar rainbow/iridescent material.
- Jacket is lightly padded for warmth.
- Long-sleeved, fitted black shirt made of a knit (stretchy) material.
- Shirt has a high, fitted collar.
- Shirt is decorated with narrow, horizontal oval rings down the front of the shirt, starting just below the collar. The ovals are light tan or silver in color. Ovals are all approximately the same height and width (ovals may stretch over the curves of the wearer). Each oval ring almost touches the edge of the rings above and below it. There are 5-8 ovals down the front of the shirt, proportional to the wearer.
- Shirt is tucked into the pants.
- Shirt material may have a slight sheen but is not shiny.
- Shirt may connect to the pants to form a continuous jumpsuit.
- Fitted, black pants made of a knit (stretchy) material. Pants material has a slight sheen but is not shiny.
- Pants have wide, horizontal ribbing around both legs. This may be made of many horizontal panels sewn together, quilting, or an appropriately textured fabric.
- The lower part of the pants is a light tan or silver color (matching the oval rings on the shirt). This starts with a vertical oval patch over the knees that curves down around the sides of the leg and meets at roughly 1/3 of the way down the back of the calf. There is either piping or a row of stitching around the top edge of the tan portion of the pants.
- Pants are worn tucked into the boots.
- Boots have a thick sole and a low (no more than 1” / 2.5 cm) heel.
- Boots have a tall, square tongue that sticks out above the top edge of the boot in the front.
- Boots have two wide straps of matching material that wrap around the shaft of the boot.
- Black boots that are calf-high, made of a leather or leather-like material.
- Fitted brown gloves made of a medium to heavy-weight material (canvas, leather, or leather-like material recommended).
- Gloves have a narrow cuff around the wrist. The middle 1/3 of the cuff is a ring of light pink fluffy material (fluffy wool, short fur, or fur-like material recommended).
- There is a U-shaped ring on the back of each hand that starts below the knuckles and curves down into the cuff at the back of the wrist. This ring may be made from separate pieces of material sewn together, piping, or two parallel lines of stitching.
- Goggles with round, domed lenses. Goggles have narrow black frames and a black, stretchy strap around the head.
- Goggles are wide and cover most of the width of the face.
- Lenses are made of dark pink, partial spheres. The two lenses almost touch in the center, on either side of the nose.
- Pink lenses have a reflective coating so that the wearer’s eyes cannot be seen.
- Narrow black belt made of a leather or leather-like material. Belt has a slight sheen but is not shiny.
- Belt has rectangular silver buckle with clipped corners.
- Belt has several small black pouches hanging off of it (at least two). Two square pouches on the front left and one long pouch on the right side recommended. Pouches are made of a leather or leather-like material. Material may have slight sheen but is not shiny. Pouches close with curved, rectangular flaps over the top and fasten with snaps.
- Belt is worn over a matte black obi. Obi is roughly three times the width of the belt and has no visible closures.
- There is an emergency field generator worn on the front right of the belt, next to the belt buckle. Field generator is a raised octagonal black box with a silver or gray center. The center portion is either a circular dome, or a hexagonal pyramid with a flat top. The center portion is made a of a shiny material.
- Mid-back length bright yellow green hair. Hair is thick and slightly wavy.
- The hair has a center part and no bangs/fringe.
- The front of the hair is pulled back into two large rolls (victory rolls) on top of the head. The curls are raised and cover most of the top of the head.
- If a wig is used, it must be of high quality and look like real hair.
- Dark indigo blue backpack with narrow shoulder straps. Backpack is made of a medium to heavy-weight matte fabric.
- Backpack has a large rounded rectangular pouch in the center and two smaller rounded rectangular pouches mounted on the sides of the main pouch that face to the sides. The top of these smaller pouches is offset significantly lower than the top of the main pouch.
- All three pouches are closed with rounded rectangular flaps over the top of each pouch, that extend at least half-way down the body of the pouch. They are fastened with matching snaps or buttons.
- Reference Photo Gallery – http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/amilyn-holdo-princess-of-alderaan-pathfinder/
- Member Build Threads – Forum: Other Dignitaries
Tattoos and body piercings – No tattoos or body piercings may be visible unless it is a tattoo/piercing the character has. They must be covered with makeup or by the costume.
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colors, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build.