Bail Prestor Organa was a Human male who served as the First Chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan, and served in the Galactic Senate as the Senator of the Alderaan sector from 32 BBY to 19 BBY. Subsequently, he was Senator of the Alderaan sector of the Imperial Senate from 19 BBY to 1 BBY. He was Princess Leia Organa’s adoptive father and a friend of Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Rahm Kota. He was married to Queen Breha Organa of Alderaan and was, as Prince Consort, head of the royal house and ruler of Alderaan. One of the main founders of the Rebel Alliance, he was killed when the Death Star obliterated Alderaan. In the Alliance and its successor states, the New Republic and Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, he was respected as a martyr who died for his cause.(Source Wookiepedia)
- Medium brown jacket made of medium to heavy-weight matte fabric (wool or gaberdine recommended). Jacket is tailored, without wrinkles.
- Jacket has straight, wrist-length sleeves.
- Jacket is cut straight across at the mid-thigh, just above the knee.
- Jacket overlaps the front and closes straight up the right side of the chest without any visible buttons, zippers, or clasps.
- Jacket is lined and does not have top-stitching.
- Dark charcoal gray pants without visible pockets.
- Pants are moderately loose and blouse a bit over the top of the boots.
- Pants are made of a medium to heavy weight matte fabric.
- Very dark brown or black leather or leather-like belt around the waist that is 2” to 2.5” / 5 cm to 6.5 cm wide (proportional to wearer)
- Silver metallic rectangular buckle at the center front of the belt. Buckle is slightly taller than the belt.
- Buckle has a raised Alderaan symbol in the center (comic version) or just to the left of the center (movie version) on it.
- Belt may be matte or slightly shiny.
- Drab or olive green ankle-length cap that wraps around the shoulders.
- Cape is made of a heavy weight matte fabric (wool recommended).
- Cape closes over the shoulder with a yoke that sits over the top of the cape, the left side crossing over the top of the right. The yoke comes to a 90-degree angle in the center front where the center front edges of the cape meet. The edge of the yoke turns horizontal above the armpit, and then turns straight over the shoulder. The yoke hangs unattached down the back of the cape and cuts straight across the back at roughly the bottom of the shoulder blades.
- Cape closures are hidden beneath the yoke.
- The center front of the yoke has a top-stitched pocket with three narrow slots angled towards the right shoulder. Each slot has a pin-tuck pleat down the center.
- Each of the three slots has a silver metallic code cylinder slid into it.
- The front edges of the cape are the uncut salvage edges of the fabric. There may be a dart or seam in the back of the cape to achieve this shape and front edges.
- The cape may have vertical seams in the side-back or center-back to make the correct cape shape and fullness.
Updated: July 20, 2022