[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Bith1.jpg” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Bith1-150×150.jpg” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”2.7″ dia=”200px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
This unidentified Bith lived in the Galactic City of Coruscant and worked as a musician along with two other Bith and an Ithorian in a cantina. Around 21 BBY, when bounty hunters Robonino and Chata Hyoki came to the cantina to discuss their plan to assassinated senator Padmé Amidala with Count Dooku, this Bith was playing a drum like instrument.
– Mask is made of a high quality latex.
– Pink toned with yellow orange hues.
– Large black eyes.
– Small circular mouth with wrinkles around the cheeks.
– The head is large and bulbous above the eyes.
– A large crease runs down the center front.
– Small bumps adorn the head.
– There are no visible openings on the mask.
– Tailored black chef style jacket made of mid-weight or heavy cotton.
– A double-breasted tunic is most common, depicting the front three musicians. If present, any second row of buttons (not on the placket opening) need to be removed.
– Opens on the costumers right, and the length ends low at the hip.
– Button spacing must be proportionate to the wearer while accurate to the references. No fewer than three and no more than five buttons.
– Buttons must be black.
– High mandarin collar. Collar can be used to hide a small back opening slit at the base of the mask. Buttons can be repositioned to keep the collar from looking overly tight.
– The sleeves are long and tapered at the ends. Must be long enough to cover the hands (in all expected poses).
Tunic option: The two background musicians wore single-breasted jackets, opening down the center. All other requirements are the same.
– Hands are made made from high quality latex.
– Hands are the same color tone as the head.
– Has large hands with bumpy knuckles and claws at the ends of the fingers.
– Hands are detailed with wrinkles and creases.
– Simple grey pants without noticeable pockets or adornments.
– Closure at the front of the pant.
– Black jack-boot style boots are made of leather or leather like material.
– Simple with no adorning features (IE: buckles, laces)
– Mid-calf in height
Standard by Jada Diaz.
Standard updated 21 March 2017