[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/untitled1.png” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/untitled1-150×150.png” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”3″ dia=”200px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
Panaka was a Human male who served as the head of the Royal Naboo Security Forces before, during, and after the Invasion of Naboo. Notoriously conservative, Panaka often clashed with the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn during the Invasion of Naboo, deriding the Jedi’s controversial methods and retaining the utmost faith in his own. Nevertheless, with Jinn’s help he was able to get his chance at military action, in the Second Battle of Theed.
- Mid-thigh length wool or wool-like sky blue coat with a stiff collar and a flaired bottom that forms an inverted V in the front with 2 red stripes along bottom of coat.
- Dark sky blue pants. Pants should be darker than the coat.
- Knee high black leather or leather like boots
- Black leather or leather like belt with two silver buckles in a rectangular shape that is larger on one side and has waves in it
- Burgundy leather or leather like jerkin with edging. Jerkin is longer in the front and stops at the waist in the back.
- Burgundy arm gauntlets
- Burgundy leather or leather like gloves
- Burgundy military dress style cap with leather or leather like flap on back, leather or leather like burgundy strap across top and gold metallic band with Naboo symbol on front
- Naboo Blaster
- Covertec clip