[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Commanderbly.jpg” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Commanderbly-159×300.jpg” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”2″ dia=”200px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
CC-5052 was a clone marshal commander who served both the Galactic Republic and the Galactic Empire that followed. A clone of Jango Fett, CC-5052 was bred on Kamino, where he was trained as an Advanced Recon Commando by Alpha-17. Alpha-17 also gave CC-5052 the name “Bly,” which the clone commander himself adopted. Assigned to the 327th Star Corps, Bly worked with Jedi General Aayla Secura throughout the Clone Wars. Serving in campaigns on planets such as Quell, Maridun, Alzoc III, Florrum, and New Holstice, Bly worked with Secura to personally extract a valuable Scientific Instrument Package from Honoghr. During the mission, Bly encountered renegade Jedi Quinlan Vos, whom he deeply mistrusted. Shortly after the Honoghr mission, Bly and Secura served alongside the reformed Vos in the Siege of Saleucami.
NOTE: This clone wears Phase II (Episode III) armor with additional paint and accessories. Only those additional items are listed here.
- Binoc set mounted to the helmet
- Yellow mohawk and lower portion of helmet
- Sandy brown stripe down the center, starting in the rear above the grey band and tapering slightly toward the chin
- Chest – Sandy brown stripe down the center
- Shoulders – Sandy brown stripe down the center
- Upper Arms – Sandy brown stripe on the outside of the bicep, located slightly more toward the front
- Forearms – Sandy brown stripe on upper/outside, shape of compad is left white on left forearm
- Handplates – Sandy brown stripe down center
- Thighs – Yellow with sandy brown stripe down front/center
- Knees – Sandy brown stripes down center
- Large/front boxes and belt in between are painted yellow
- 2 Yellow stripes. One on the boot strap and one just below the strap
- Episode III style pauldron
- One large shoulder plate approximately the width of the helmet and painted in a brown/sienna color
- One black smaller shoulder plate approximately the same width as the distance from the neck and outer line of the armor at the shoulder
- Mantle (or base) should be black
6. Ammo Boxes
- 3 ammo boxes are attached to a grey strap that is attached to the pauldron (on the opposite side of the large shoulder plate) and runs down to the belt. Outer area of boxes is white. Inner portion is raw sienna with a black square located towards the top.
- 2 smaller ammo boxes are attached to the bicep (opposite the large shoulder plate) on a grey strap. One box is located on the front of the bicep and the other is located on the outside. Outer area of boxes is white. Inner portion is raw sienna.
- Taupe and rectangular shaped with 4 inch “V” cut in bottom/center
- Straps are white and attached to kama buckle with clips and are stitched to the inside of the kama
8. Kama buckle
- Buckle is located under the front/center of the belt. Kama straps are attached to the buckle with clips
9. Pistols and Holsters
- One holster on each hip, hanging from the belt
- 2 DC-17 Pistols (see photo reference)