[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CC-1.jpg” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CC-1-150×150.jpg” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”2.1″ dia=”200px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
CT-65/91-6210, also known as “Deviss,” was a clone trooper captain who led K Company, a unit within Clone Commander Bly’s 327th Star Corps. In 22 BBY, Deviss served in the the first battle of the Clone Wars on the Outer Rim planet Geonosis. During the battle, Deviss risked his life to protect two injured soldiers from Confederate spider droids and received a medal after being rescued from behind enemy lines by Republic troops. He went on to fight in the Battle of Altyr V, after which he was promoted to commander for his actions. He also participated in a battle on Cato Neimoidia. In 19 BBY, Deviss was dispatched to support Jedi General Nem Bees on Orto. During a battle on the planet, the Commander received Order 66—which called for all clone troopers to execute their Jedi officers—and personally shot down Bees on the front lines.
NOTE: This clone wears Phase II (Episode III) armor with additional paint and accessories. Only those additional items are listed here.
- Binoc set mounted to the helmet
- Red stripe down the center, starting in the rear above the grey band and tapering slightly toward the chin (mohawk is left white)
- Chest – Red stripe down the center
- Shoulders – Red stripe down the center
- Upper Arms – Red stripe on the outside of the bicep, located slightly more toward the front
- Forearms – Red stripe on upper/outside, Shape of compad is painted on left forearm
- Handplates – Red stripes down center
- Knees – Red stripes down center
- 2 red stripes on the center-most raised rectangular details
- 2 Red stripes. One on the boot strap and one just below the strap
- Episode III style pauldron
- One large shoulder plate approximately the width of the helmet and painted red
- One black smaller shoulder plate approximately the same width as the distance from the neck and outer line of the armor at the shoulder
- Mantle (or base) should be black
6. Ammo Boxes
- 3 ammo boxes are attached to a grey strap that is attached to the pauldron (on the opposite side of the large shoulder plate) and runs down to the belt. Outer area of boxes is white. Inner portion is raw sienna with a black square located towards the top.
- 2 smaller ammo boxes are attached to the bicep (opposite the large shoulder plate) on a grey strap. One box is located on the front of the bicep and the other is located on the outside. Outer area of boxes is white. Inner portion is raw sienna.
- Taupe and rectangular shaped with 4 inch “V” cut in bottom/center
- Straps are white and attached to kama buckle with clips and are stitched to the inside of the kama
8. Kama buckle
- Buckle is located under the front/center of the belt. Kama straps are attached to the buckle with clips
9. Pistols and Holsters
- One holster on each hip, hanging from the belt
- 2 DC-17 Pistols (see photo reference)