Princess Leia Organa was one of the Rebel Alliance’s greatest leaders, fearless on the battlefield and dedicated to ending the tyranny of the Empire. Daughter of Padmé Amidala and Anakin Skywalker, sister of Luke Skywalker, and with a soft spot for scoundrels, Leia ranks among the galaxy’s great heroes. But life under the New Republic has not been easy for Leia. Sidelined by a new generation of political leaders, she struck out on her own to oppose the First Order as founder of the Resistance. These setbacks in her political career have been accompanied by more personal losses.(Source Star Wars Databank)
- Plain black closed-toed boots with low heel (up to 2″/ 5 cm)
- Boots do not have any buckles, laces, or obvious decorative designs.
- The dress has a flared, gradual A-line shape.
- Dress is made of dark chocolate brown to off-black, diamond patterned, lightweight fabric (suggested: cotton, other lightweight matte fabric).
- The diamond pattern is embroidered onto the fabric with brown top and cream bobbin threads. The cream thread peaks through as little flecks.
- The dress is floor length to just off the floor.
- The dress has a wide jewel neckline that dips below the clavicle.
- Under dress has no visible seams or darts on the front.
- Under dress has smooth-cap, narrow-wrist, full-length sleeves.
- Dress is lined with a dark, solid colored, lightweight fabric.
- The bottom of the dress and lining are finished independently with a wide rolled hem with no visible stitching on the outer garment.
- Other methods and fabrics emulating the embroidery effect are acceptable.
- This type of cloak is similar to an Inverness Cloak,
- Cloak is slightly longer than the under dress. It is between floor-length to just off the floor.
- Cloak is looser than the under dress.
- Cloak is made of a Seal Brown/deep brown matte satin finish fabric. (Suggested fabric: brushed satin suiting.)
- The cloak is fully lined with a matching brown silk-like fabric.
- Cloak has an asymmetrical center front opening that extends directly from the front of the garment without a neck seam.
- The collar, in the standing position, meets the center of the wearer’s ear on the side and extends around concealing the face to the bridge of the nose.
- The back of the collar is shaped by a separate collar piece connecting to the center back by a horizontal neck seam. Collar reaches past the wearer’s hairline.
- Sleeves attach to arm hole at the shoulder no more than approximately half way down the armpit on each side. (Length dependent on wearer).
- The bottom of the sleeves end just below the knee and taper back to end at the bottom hem of cloak.
- The sleeves are faced with the outer fabric and lined with a matching brown silk-like fabric.
- The collar and center front opening are self-faced with the outer fabric.
- There is no visible top stitching on any edges.
- There is no center back seam to the cape.
- The right collar has the ability to close over the left with an invisible closure on the left shoulder.
- The front of the hair is styled swept back in front with a twisted band across the top of the head.
- There is a bouffant style hair bump at the crown of the head approximately 2″ / 5 cm in height.
- The front twisted band is hidden on the sides by sections of hair above the ears – these sections are pinned under the bouffant hair in the back of the head.
- There are two low loose buns pinned to the bottom of the hairline covering the back of the head horizontally. The top of the buns are level with the ears and they cover the neck.
- Naturally-occurring hair color only (brown with a touch of gray recommended); no bangs.
- If a wig or extensions are used, they must be of high quality and appear like real hair.
- Gold or bronze ear cuffs on both ears.
- Earrings curl around the lower ear lobe and extend up the back of the ear.
- Brass or antique gold bracelet is worn on the right wrist.
- Bracelet is made of 3 round bands.
- Bracelet is decorated with 3 large brass or antique gold disk-shaped beads and cut blue stones.
- Gold or bronze blue toned (multi-color stone) oval ring worn on the left ring finger.
- Brass or light gold wire ring with two smooth, round, dark blue stones worn on the right ring finger.
- Tracking device worn on the left wrist colored to match visual references and held with a thin black chord.
- Silver walking stick with a round shaft that is roughly waist-height.
- Walking stick has T-shaped grip or rounded blue knob at the top.
- Black blaster rifle as seen in The Last Jedi
- Makeup is natural looking
- Matte red-brown lipstick
- Light blush
- Light brown eyeshadow
Updated: July 10, 2022