[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Han-Solo-Bespin.jpg” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Han-Solo-Bespin-150×150.jpg” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”3″ dia=”200px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
Han Solo was a Human smuggler from Corellia who achieved galactic fame as a member of the Rebel Alliance and later the New Republic.
- Navy blue or charcoal twill jacket with long sleeves, 4 front pockets, 1 pocket on the left arm and 1 large back pocket
- White or cream color long-sleeve cross-placket shirt with a short mandarin collar
- Brown pocketless pants with accurate yellow Corellian bloodstripes
- Black leather belt punctured entirely with rows of three holes and a two-prong buckle
- Black equestrian-type knee-high boots. (leather or leather-look; no laces)
- Accurate leather gunbelt and buckles with capped holster, correct tools and proper droid caller
- DL-44 blaster (Empire Strikes Back version), unless local laws prohibit or strongly discourage carrying anything that looks like a firearm.
FORMAL REQUIREMENTS: (Must have 3 to be formal)
- Pintuck down the center front of each pant leg
- Riding seam around the seat and down the back of each pant leg
- Embroidered bloodstripes. (about 1 inch wide by 1/4 inch high, with only 1/8 of an inch of space between each embroidered section)
- No visible zipper on the boots
Note: The Dressing a Galaxy book lists the Han Solo jacket as charcoal gray. However, the jacket does look navy in the film, so we allow both navy and charcoal gray versions.
1. Parts of Star Wars Han Solo Empire Strikes Back page