Lando Calrissian was a male human professional gambler, entrepreneur, smuggler, and general throughout various points in his life. After a series of events led to him losing the Millennium Falcon to a Corellian named Han Solo on Bespin, Calrissian eventually became the Baron Administrator of Cloud City for a time—a position he once again gained through sabacc.
- Shirt is tailored-fit style
- Shirt has long full sleeves
- Shirt is made of a medium blue matte fabric
- Shirt has a stand up collar and placket of black / blue-black leather or leather appearing material
- The sleeves are gathered to narrow black / blue-black leather or leather appearing cuffs
- Pants are tailored
- Pants are plain and made of a dark navy matte fabric
- The front of the pants is pocketless
- The belt is wide
- The belt includes narrow trapezoidal sections
- The belt is made of a black or dark ink blue leather or leather-appearing material.
- The central section, or “buckle”, of the belt has an embossed Art Deco-like zig-zag pattern
- Boots are low-heeled
- Boots are plain
- Boots are tailored to the ankle or mid-calf
- Boots are made of black or blue-black leather or leather-appearing material
- There are no visible shoe-laces on the boots
Required Details – Cape shall be a full circle cape – Cape is made of a medium blue matte fabric – Cape is lined in a burnished gold Asian brocade in a dense “dragon” pattern – There is a black or blue-black wide fold-over collar – The collar is made of leather or a leather-appearing material – The cape ends below the knees.
Required Details – Hair is cut moderately short and is styled close to the head. – Costumer must have a thin moustache. – (Wigs and prosthetics are allowed, but must be high quality and look like real hair).
Required Details If Selected Lando may, but is not required to, wear a wrist communicator consisting of a thick square silver face with red, silver and black button button details attached to a plain black band. If present, the communicator is worn with the silver face on the inside of the wrist.
Reference Photo Gallery
Lando Calrissian Page
Standard Updated: October 15, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colors, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)