[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/guard3.jpg” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/guard3-150×150.jpg” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”3″ dia=”200px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
Security Officers were the highest ranking group within the Royal Naboo Security Forces. Unfamiliar to true danger, they led the part-time and volunteer members of the security forces. Among their ranks is the captain of Security. They roughly numbered over 1,000 before the Clone Wars. They wore a maroon leather jerkin with a blue officers uniform underneath, and their weapon of choice was the S-5 heavy blaster pistol.
- Mid-thigh length wool or wool-like sky blue coat with a stiff collar and a flaired bottom that forms an inverted V in the front. Coat can have 0, 1 or 2 red stripes but no more than 2 along the bottom.
- Dark sky blue pants. Pants should be darker than the coat.
- Knee high black leather or leather like boots
- Black leather or leather like belt with two silver buckles in a rectangular shape that is larger on one side and has waves in it
- Burgundy leather or leather like jerkin with edging. Jerkin is longer in the front and stops at the waist in the back.
- Burgundy arm gauntlets
- Burgundy leather or leather like gloves
- Burgundy military dress style cap with leather or leather like burgundy strap across top gold metallic band with Naboo symbol on front
- Naboo Blaster
- Covertec clip