[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/promo1-694×1024.jpg” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/promo1-203×300.jpg” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”2″ dia=”250px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
- Floor-length gown with a fitted bodice, mock turtleneck, inverted V empire waist, full skirt and long, fitted sleeves of a matte fabric with a dense matte lace in dark navy or black. Skirt is pleated at the back waist for fullness. Costumer should appear pregnant.
- Full floor-length cloak dark blue velvet or velvet-like fabric with a burnout velvet lining in a dark blue abstract “leopard” print on a copper ground or similar match. The cloak has a moderate train and should be contoured so that it falls straight on the left side but will drape and wrap on the right softly so touches of the lining are revealed around the collar.
- Large flared fan-shaped appliqué with two large petals encrusted with blue rough-cut iridescent beads and 4 satin “embroidered buttons” with white star centers, rimmed in a narrow trim of blue, white and copper, and two smaller petals in dark navy matte fabric rimmed in a narrow trim and rick-rack of blue, white and copper. This appliqué is tied to the gathered end of the cloak wrap.
- Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
- Hair is parted and pulled into tightly-coiled angular buns. Naturally occurring hair colors only, no bangs.
- Silver ball post earrings, each with a small, squat silver teardrop on a long, thin, delicate yet dense chain.
Revised October 21, 2012