Padmé Amidala was a courageous, hopeful leader, serving as Queen and then Senator of Naboo — and was also handy with a blaster. Despite her ideals and all she did for the cause of peace, her secret, forbidden marriage to Jedi Anakin Skywalker would prove to have dire consequences for the galaxy. (Source: Star Wars Databank)
- Fitted unitard made of a white, matte stretch material.
- Body suit has matching white balaclava hood.
- Fabric is opaque and not see-through.
- Instead of a unitard, the bodysuit may be a shirt tucked into matching leggings.
- Balaclava may have a zipper front.
- Flesh-toned undergarments recommended for modesty
- Mid-forearm length, white, matte gloves.
- Gloves are fitted to the hand and arm.
- Gloves are trimmed with a sky blue/pale blue fur or fur like material around the top edge.
- Tall white boots made of matte leather or leather like material.
- Boot shafts are between mid-calf height and knee-high.
- Boots have sky blue/pale blue fur or fur like trim around the top edge.
- Boots are flat or have a low heel (no more than 2” / 5 cm). Wedge heeled boots preferred. Heel and sole are white.
- Boots do not have laces, buckles, straps, or excessive stitching.
- Boots may have a white inside zipper.
- Knee length, circle cape made with a white, matte fabric.
- Cape has a loose, moderately deep hood.
- Cape is lined in a pale blue fabric. Lining of the cape is a darker shade of blue than the trim.
- Sky blue/pale blue fur or fur like trim on the outer edges of the cape and the hood.
- Cape has two pale blue fur pompoms that hang down from the center closure at the neck. Pompoms hang down to approximately hip level.
- Off-white leather or leather like belt. Belt is approximately 2”/5 cm wide.
- Off white leather or leather like holster is worn on the right side of the belt. Holster has a flap that folds over the top with no visible closure. Holster is sized to fit a long-barreled Naboo blaster.
- Off white leather or leather like pouch worn on the left side of the belt. Pouch has a top flap with no visible closure.
- Silver long-barreled Naboo blaster
- Blaster has a brown, wood colored handle
- White microbinoculars in a rectangular box shape
- Microbinoculars have a black circular lens on the center front.
Updated: Aug. 27, 2023
For Face Characters: Tattoos and body piercings – No tattoos or body piercings may be visible unless it is a tattoo/piercing the character has. They must be covered with makeup or by the costume.
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colors, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build.