Qi’ra was a human female from the planet Corellia who lived during the reign of the Galactic Empire. Qi’ra grew up in a notorious Coronet City neighborhood known as the Silo, escaping its dangerous streets to become a scrumrat for Lady Proxima’s White Worms. Proxima noted her intelligence and initiative, rewarding her with the title of Head Girl. Qi’ra’s affection for Han Solo proved her undoing, though. She intervened to save Han’s neck, but was left behind in their botched attempt to escape Corellia. (Source Star Wars Databank)
- Hair styled in a short bob. Hair falls no longer than the shoulders.
- Bangs are worn on the right side of the face.
- All natural hair colors accepted, brown recommended.
- A high quality wig or extension may be used.
- Shirt is red with a black lining.
- Shirt crosses left over right with a flap that hangs over on the costumers left side and meets at a point.
- Shirt has a black band that hits at the costumers collarbone that extends from one side of the V neck to the other.
- Shirt is worn tucked into the skirt
- Jacket is light gray in color and made from a twill or cotton twill weave fabric.
- There is a large, asymmetrical collar with the right lapel larger than the left.
- The inside of the jacket is lined with faux fur in a cream or off white color.
- The left side of the jacket has a small greeblie on the upper collar.
- The sleeves of the jacket are ruched and reach the costumers wrist or just before it.
- The sleeves have a tabbed closure around the cuff.
- The jacket is heavily weathered with a white, paint-like substance.
- Belt is made of leather or leather like material. Belt is black and approximately 1.5 inches / 4 cm wide.
- Belt has 2 rows of topstitching on the top and bottom.
- Belt is closed with a silver, rectangular buckle approximately 2 inches / 5 cm wide.
- There is no visible closure.
- Belt has a leather strip that is attached to the front of the belt on the costumers right side. The strip has 6 belt loops. Inside the loops are 6 gray cylinders.
- Belt is heavily weathered and covered in a white, paint-like substance.
- Skirt is made of leather or a leather-like material.
- Skirt waistband is approximately 2 inches / 5 cm wide.
- The skirt is high-waisted and worn with the shirt tucked into it.
- The skirt has a vertical column on the left side. The column has 2 rows of piping going down the center of the webbing.
- The skirt has a center back seam.
- The skirt has a front panel that is approximately 4-5 inches / 10-13 cm wide. It is attached to the skirt on the sides with a rivet and webbing. The panel is more heavily weathered than the rest of the skirt with a white, paint like substance.
- The entire skirt is weathered with a white, paint-like substance.
- Pants are black leggings worn under the skirt.
- Pants are fitted to the costumer and have a small cuff at the ankle with an elastic that is in a casing that is then fastened by a silver buckle.
- Pants are heavily weathered with a white, paint-like substance.
- Boots are ankle height with a pointed toe.
- One thin strap is worn around the top of the boot.
- Boots are heavily weathered with a white, paint-like substance.
- Cuff is worn on the left wrist of the costumer.
- Cuff has a center panel worn on the front that is held in place with black elastic and a silver rivet/Chicago screw.
- Cuff has a silver/white underside that continues around the entire wrist.
- Cuff is made of leather or leather like material
- Cuff is approximately 2 inches / 5 cm wide
- Cuff has a red circular disc at the center
- Cuff is worn on the right arm above the bracelet
- Cuff is weathered
- Bracelet is made of leather or a leather like material and white/gray.
- Bracelet is approximately 1 inch / 2.5 cm wide.
- Bracelet has an inner band that is .33 inches / 1 cm wide and black.
- Attached to the center of the bracelet is a loop that holds a single, silver bullet shaped object.
- Bracelet is worn tight to the wrist and below the leather cuff.
- Bracelet is weathered.
Updated: August 21, 2022