Jamillia was a Human female who served as the successor of Queen Amidala, formally styled as Her Royal Highness, Queen Jamillia of Naboo. Jamillia, like her predecessor, was a young woman when elected (though not as young as Padmé Amidala was during her first term), with a regal and dignified bearing.
1. A-line undergown of an ivory or off-white heavy silken brocade-like embroidered fabric (typical silken brocades, damasks and jacquards accepted); the skirt should have some structure.
2. Narrow V-shaped tabard extending from the bust to just above the hem, constructed of black heavy lace encrusted with black jet beads and sequins; at the top of the tabard is a chevron laid with black jet and cream iridescent beads with an alternating short and long fringe of black jet and cream iridescent beads.
3. Floor-length robe of a silken black crinkled fabric with long fitted inner sleeves and large knee-length, round wing-shaped oversleeves trimmed in the same ivory or off-white heavy silken brocade-like embroidered fabric as the undergown; the robe does not close over the tabard.
4. Large contoured yoke of black velvet trimmed in the same ivory or off-white heavy silken brocade-like embroidered fabric as the undergown; the yoke should have structure and not be limp.
5. Large oval brooch of an ivory iridescent shell or mother-of-pearl rimmed in an iron gray art nouveau frame.
6. Large fan headdress made up of 10 sections of an ivory iridescent shell or mother-of-pearl rimmed in an iron gray art nouveau frame, with a length of black jet beads on either side of the frame descending from the temples.
7. Hair is gathered into two large fans of hair, one above the other, rising a couple of inches above the headdress, with a large supportive bun beneath at the nape of the neck. No bangs; naturally-occurring hair colors only.
8. White make-up on the face, neck and hands (must not be splotchy or uneven). A red upper lip and a white lower lip with a red strip down the center, with a red dot on each cheek centered beneath each eye. Eyes should be rimmed in heavy black eyeliner.
9. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
- Padawan’s Guide Queen Jamilia page
- SWFFAQ Queen Jamilia page
Revised October 21, 2012