Senator Bail Organa (Chancellor’s Office)
Bail Prestor Organa was a Human male who served as the First Chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan, and served in the Galactic Senate as the Senator of the Alderaan sector from 32 BBY to 19 BBY. Subsequently, he was Senator of the Alderaan sector of the Imperial Senate from 19 BBY to 1 BBY. He was Princess Leia Organa’s adoptive father and a friend of Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Rahm Kota. He was married to Queen Breha Organa of Alderaan and was, as Prince Consort, head of the royal house and ruler of Alderaan. One of the main founders of the Rebel Alliance, he was killed when the Death Star obliterated Alderaan. In the Alliance and its successor states, the New Republic and Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, he was respected as a martyr who died for his cause.
- Dark blue mid-calf-length loose robe of a velveteen-like fabric with wide long sleeves with four light-blue long decorative rectangles filled with a diamond-shaped Celtic knot-like pattern placed at the side fronts and side backs of the robe from just above chest level descending down to almost mid-thigh.
- Medium blue, sleeveless, almost knee-length tunic of a crinkled fabric. The tunic has a defined yoke with a square neckline and piping trim.
- Light blue turtleneck long-sleeve sweater or thick shirt with very thick, chunky ribbing.
- Dark blue semi-fitted pants.
- Cool gray wide leather belt with two rectangular flap pouches.
- Dark navy or black boots, each with an ankle strap and gold buckle.
- Silver twisted torque collar at the base of the turtleneck.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar with a thin mustache and closely trimmed goatee; naturally-occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012