[magny image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/3_bail12-550×1024.jpg” title=”” description=”” align=”right” click=”1″ scroll_zoom=”1″ small_image=”http://www.newsite.rebellegion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/3_bail12-161×300.jpg” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”300px” zoom=”2″ dia=”250px” skin=”new-im-frame-simple,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light new-im-magnifier-square” ]
Bail Prestor Organa was a Human male who served as the First Chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan, and served in the Galactic Senate as the Senator of the Alderaan sector from 32 BBY to 19 BBY. Subsequently, he was Senator of the Alderaan sector of the Imperial Senate from 19 BBY to 1 BBY. He was Princess Leia Organa’s adoptive father and a friend of Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Rahm Kota. He was married to Queen Breha Organa of Alderaan and was, as Prince Consort, head of the royal house and ruler of Alderaan. One of the main founders of the Rebel Alliance, he was killed when the Death Star obliterated Alderaan. In the Alliance and its successor states, the New Republic and Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, he was respected as a martyr who died for his cause.
- Light gray plain jumpsuit with a zipper placket (or pants and long-sleeve shirt), a tall standing collar and two angled hidden pockets on either side front a few inches down from the shoulder seams (similar to the pockets on the original trilogy Imperial officer jackets), along with a small light gray symbol of Alderaan on the upper left sleeve near the shoulder.
- Medium blue-gray wide leather or leather-like belt and a matching leather or leather-like buckle with a silver symbol of Alderaan in the center. A medium blue-gray contoured holster hangs from the belt.
- Two silver contoured wrist cuffs extending to mid-forearms with a beveled edge at the wrist and an inset deco-like design with yellow and red accents.
- Medium gray floor-length cape of a thick woven fabric that flips over the left shoulder with a medium gray leather or leather-like ½” binding.
- Knee-high black leather or leather-like boots with a wide half strap over the front 5. of each ankle.
- Streamlined blaster with a short silver barrel and a dark gray or black handle.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar with a thin mustache and closely trimmed goatee; naturally-occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012